1. Give yourself plenty of time to arrive on-time for your photoshoot appointment. Late arrivals may reduce your time in front of the camera. You also do NOT need to arrive early, as we may be with another client.
2. Arrive with a clean face (no makeup) and clean, dry hair.
3. Wear loose clothing (such as a loose dress or yoga pants). Avoid anything that will leave red indentations on your skin, such as tight jeans or socks. Take hair bands off of your wrists to avoid lines.
4. Wear a top that buttons or zips in the front so that you can change your clothes without messing up your hair and makeup.
5. Drink plenty of water and eat something light but filling beforehand.
6. Take a deep breath and relax. It’s perfectly normal to feel nervous before a boudoir photoshoot. But don’t worry – you are in great hands. Just show up and we’ll take care of the rest!
Are you ready for YOUR time at the boudoir photo studio. Is there something holding you back? I’d love to answer any questions. Just get in touch – I can’t wait to hear from you.